Monday, July 22, 2019

This is a test...

The grands were over at their "other grandparents" house this weekend and they made a little video. I'm going to post the URL here and see if you guys can see the video. Let me know. (You might have to be friends to see it. Not sure.) They're being silly while eating popcorn and sporting crocheted scarves. Other Grandma Lisa is a world-class crocheter. I'm glad someone is! (Yeah, it looks like I'm the only one who can watch the video. But I'll leave it here...just for me! :)

Grands

Micah and Adam went to a wedding. They took Thatcher with them, but these four played at the grandparents'.
 You can have a lot of fun with a hose and some frisbees!
Nathan is nine today! Josh, Jess and Nathan are headed to Bemidji so he can play at an arcade and pick out a new bike. I think they're going to pick up a cake and I have a few gifts for him when they get home. We keep birthdays pretty simple around here. But he's excited. :)

This is short and sweet. I think I need a nap already!

Stay cool!
Shalom!

4 comments:

  1. love the pictures! Rest is important! The video can't be seen as it must be a private only FB one. That's OK, we love the pictures! God bless you all! Have a wonderful birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to watch the video.
    Happy Birthday to Nathan.
    I hope you had a nice nap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet gems, your Grandchildren! Life is funny and sunny !!!! :)
    For the video I should have Facebook, but I haven't.

    Blessings to ALL - - - -

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right - -couldn't view the video. Then I went to FB to see if I could view it from there, down under your "photos" section, with the videos. But it wasn't there either.
    But - I got to see your high school photo, which was fun. You were a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)