Friday, August 16, 2019

Coffee mug Friday..

Ha ha. Thought I'd borrow an idea from Granny Marigold. This won't be a regular thing. I found these two tall, skinny mugs (my favorite kind) at the thrift store today. Yeah, my second thrift store in two days! Anyway, at 50 cents I couldn't pass them up. I have a theory that coffee and tea stay hot longer in this shape of mug. :)
My real reason for checking out the thrift store was to find a cheap iPad case. Sometimes they pop up. My iPad is older and a little larger than the most recent types, so it's hard to find a case for it. I think I'll check out Amazon. I did find this little vintage rubber stamp set. This has smaller type than the stamp sets I have now. There are more letters in there than it looks like. Some are underneath. Anyway, I felt sorry for it.

Remember this cozy mystery I bought yesterday?
I made it through the first few pages and couldn't handle it, lol. The author is apparently known for her wit, but she seems to go waaaaay overboard trying to prove that she deserves the accolades. Every single sentence drips with humor, until you begin to gag on it.

Josh loaned me this book, which looks much more interesting.
I'll leave this short and sweet. Yay, right? :)
I hope you're all getting all the goodness you can out of the end of the summer!
Shalom.

2 comments:

  1. those tall mugs are super cute! well done! Best to ditch a book that is not working and do so quickly! :) Have a good weekend! God blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat stamp set looks so cool! Fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)