Sunday, February 26, 2012

My 20 Minute Challenge...

For the Twenty Minute Challenge blog you are supposed to get your materials together and then start timing yourself. At 20 minutes you take a picture of what you've finished thus far. This is as far as I got in 20 minutes. I didn't like my very harsh pencil lines, so...I went over them lightly with an eraser so I can still see them, but they won't be so obvious after I add watercolors. Then I will do some pen outlines over them.
This is my "model" photo. I'm still thinking about adding some of the little dried up sunflowers to the left and I'll leave out some of the junk in the background and put up a rustic wood fence instead. :)
Have a happy Sunday! We're having a lovely snowstorm!

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)