Monday, February 5, 2018

Finished ATC's...

Just a quick drive-by post to put up pics of my finished cards. :)



No call from the doctor yet. I hope Nana Diana is right that that could be an indication that nothing really big is going on. I'm feeling pretty good.

I had a good visit with my old deli pals this morning. I'm so glad we've decided to keep in touch with each other. I really do miss their faces! We're sort of like a Band of Sisters. We've been in the trenches together for many years, lol. We're going to do a Secret Pal thing where we draw a name and send little gifts and notes, etc. to our pal throughout the year. Then we'll exchange gifts and reveal who our pal is at Christmas each year. This is a good bunch of gals! Thank you, Lord, for old friends.

I'm thankful for all of you blogging friends, too! I really enjoy keeping up with your lives!

God bless, hugs and shalom!



4 comments:

  1. Good news that you're feeling pretty good. Hopefully that will continue.
    Strange ATCs today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! The swap was for cartoon characters and Rug Rats and Wild Thornberries were two of my favorites when my kids were little. And Spongebob is always fun to draw. :)

      Delete
  2. Hallo, dear lisa, you are so right. there is really a very valuable connection between us about blogging. I share life and work and situations with nice friends from blog, I learn a lot, I get feedback for my personal situation. Fine, that I met YOU!

    I am glad, that you feel okay, and that there is nothing urgent from your doctor!

    Funny new drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very sweet idea to have secret pals and reveal at Christmas! Smart!
    Nice ATC's! God be with you, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)