Friday, February 28, 2014

Mornin'!

Here's my breakfast. I think I'll have this most mornings from now on. My cholesterol was found to be high. I'm not going to fret too much, but make a few changes.

There's actually some oatmeal under there somewhere!

Thanks for your kind remark on my fox, Pom! I wasn't too happy with it, but was getting the urge to get past this swap obligation and on to some "free" painting without deadlines. So, I decided to accept it as it was. :)

Time to pack my granny bag and head to dd Micah's house. Packing goodies and coloring options and some reading for myself, though I seldom do that when I get there. Be prepared; that's my motto!

Have a great day!
Shalom!

2 comments:

  1. that looks wonderful! I love oatmeal, cooked on stovetop or baked, doesn't matter to me. or in bread, mustn't forget bread...oh gosh. I love oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a "trick" I read once, and passed on to a friend who had cholesterol levels that *would not* come down. It worked for her! Eat two raw carrots every day. That's it. I included carrots in my last pre-blood-test regimen and my total cholesterol numbers were down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)