Sunday, February 2, 2014

Some ATC's, etc.

I had a lunch guest today, then did some art, so I'm just now checking my blog. I see lots of new blog posts on my blog list! I may have to look at them all when I get home from work tomorrow. I get up early tomorrow (5 a.m.) so I won't hang around for long now.

My friend Joyce and I had a really nice visit, ate sloppy joes, chips and lemon bars and plan to do it again soon! She had to scurry home before 4:00 to watch the Superbowl with her son-in-law. She suddenly realized she didn't have anything to prepare for him for a snack, so I asked her to please take the rest of the sloppy joe fixings and lemon bars (and chips) because I need to get back to my "healthy" eating! She gladly did so, and that helped us all out a lot. :)

Here are four ATC's I made for the February Bizarre Holidays swap:




 
Enjoyed doing these! I'm off to bed and I'll check in with my bloggers tomorrow!
 
Shalom and good-night!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, I love your Charles Dickens face. He is looking a bit like the wizzard Snape from Hogwarts :) Have a creative time and greetings from Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a nice Sloppy Joe lunch! Your cards are lovely. I like Public Sleeping Day. What a concept!
    Take care, friend. Have a good work week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)