Sunday, February 16, 2014

Morning moon...

I got a couple of pictures of the moon this morning just before it went behind the trees.



I love the little  halo around it.
 
 
 
Not much going on today. Just a lot of sorting through old pictures. I'm going to eventually finish up some photo albums and make a little album for each of my kids. Any left over photos may be packaged up and sent to each child. I'll still have a box full, but not quite so much! :)
 
Have a nice Sunday evening and shalom!
 

1 comment:

  1. Several years ago, I bought 3 of those those plastic bins with tops about 24x15x10 (just guessing). One for son, one for daughter and one for Alan and me. I went through as many photos as I had out and available and tossed photos into the bins. I just didn't have the ummpf to manage albums and decided to let them opt which ones to keep and which ones to go to other relatives. Anytime I find a photo, I just toss it in. My mother did albums for us. Unfortunately, she couldn't afford bought ones so she used old 3 ring notebooks and GLUED the photos onto the notebook papers, back and front sides. It took some doing to try to get those things loose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)