Friday, May 2, 2014

I fixed it!

My calendar now displays the correct month! Now to think of something to draw in today's square!


Off to prepare a little dinner and think artistic thoughts. I spent most of today running errands. Looking into a new car loan to no avail. Going to the dump...ahem, transfer station. Delivering some items to my favorite thrift shop. Picking up a few items at the grocery store and mailing off some ATC's and then home to change before going to Micah's to babysit. My last official day of babysitting. Micah is changing jobs and will be home with the girls during the week. I'm happy for her, but I told her she'd better expect me to still be dropping in! :)

I chose to use one of my Hubbard Squash seedlings as today's model. So much non-threatening fun!



Shalom for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)