Thursday, May 1, 2014

ATC's and life...

I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted!

I just wanted to post these ATC's I completed for the May Bizarre Holidays swap.

 
 
 
 
Ya know, after my slanderous statements previously about the boring Jigsaw Puzzle Day card, it may just be my favorite. It must be that classic Irish cottage that I like to draw so much! I had a lot of fun with these and now they are off to new homes. :)

There is so much going on here with trying to get titles for old vehicles so we can sell them, and figuring out how to dispose of so much old stuff. Several kids are working on this along with trying to get a new loan for my car so my payments are lower. More things than I can (or should) list. Everyone is getting a wee bit exhausted and emotions flare occasionally. But I think things will work out, one way or another, eventually!

Maybe I'll watch a movie...and probably fall asleep! Shalom, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)