Sunday, June 8, 2014

Another glorious garage sale day!

Micah brought more stuff for the garage sale, so our inventory is still quite impressive even after a busy day like yesterday.

See the big bird in front of the tractor? It's a vulture! You don't see too many of them around here. I think they're probably common, but very wary of people. My daughter drove up to the house and he flew away. What a wingspan! I was curious about what he was eating out there in the pasture, so we took a walk down there. It was a little fox that had been killed or died there for some reason. Makes you wonder. It was such a small, dainty animal. Maybe female? Nature is interesting in all its facets. No, I didn't take a picture! Yuck!

I'm working on mowing the lawn a little at a time today. The interesting part will be putting everything away this afternoon! Come on people; BUY STUFF! :)

Have a great day!

Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)