Saturday, February 28, 2015

ATC's and family callers...

What a nice evening it's been. I spent a few minutes visiting with my little brother, Mark, from Texas. Just small talk and a few chuckles. As soon as we hung up my other phone rang and it was son Josh. He wanted to give me a heads up that they may be moving back to the area because his wife, Jess, plans to go back to school for her RN or LPN degree and the best school for her would be about 1-1/2 hours from here. We would be so excited to have them so near! (They live in Kentucky right now.)

Other than family news I've worked on tax stuff a bit (just gathering forms), sorted and planned some photo album pages, worked on an ATC, and did a little computerizing. Here's the first of four ATC's I'm doing for a Bible Verse swap. It's the second one I've done with this verse. Deja vu!

 
Time for a cup of tea and maybe I'll do some knitting and watch something on TV. God bless you all and shalom!
 

5 comments:

  1. I love this small angel for the Ps.150, 4!! Imagine, i also began to make small drawings for verses in the Bible!

    What a blessing, that your son josh and his wife Jess wil come near your home! Wonderful!

    Have a nice TV-knitting and relax -- you have a wonderful life-style, so peaceful and always in silent and warm in communication with all and full of creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very blessed, Dori! I look forward to seeing some of your drawings on your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. What great news that your son and DIL might be moving closer!! I've been planning some album pages too. Sent some photos off to be developed with that in mind. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to have two good phone calls together :) I hope your son and d-i-l do move back, close to you. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)