Thursday, March 27, 2014

Finished him!

Well, I finished this ATC pretty simply, but I had been so afraid of messing it up that I finally just said, "Oh well. If I mess it up, I'll make another one. Not the end of the world!" I'm not totally sold on the way I drew his back legs, but it'll do. ;)


Next up for swaps is April Bizarre Holidays! These are fun because you have to really think up something to represent the holiday in question. I'm leaning toward Winston Churchill Day, National Eggs Benedict Day, International Jugglers Day and National Pigs in a Blanket Day. Also in the running is Tell a Story Day and World Laboratory Animal Day.

But for now I'm going to do a little reading and get to bed at a decent hour. I'm babysitting from 9:30 a.m. until probably 6:00 p.m. tomorrow. Dear daughter Micah has volunteered to drive a van full of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) to Minneapolis (a 4 hour drive) for a leadership seminar. They will spend the night Friday and the seminar is early Saturday. None of the other ladies has ever driven in the cities, so Micah is the old pro. Prayers appreciated! (The seminar is for the ladies to learn to be discussion leaders in the MOPS meetings. Micah loves this group because she enjoys the socializing aspect and the baby girls enjoy playing with other preschoolers.) They also plan to go to the Mall of America on Friday afternoon (hence the early start Friday).



Good-night and shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)