Friday, January 29, 2016

An accordion book...

To wrap up the second week of Sketchbook Skool our assignment was to create an accordion book. It was supposed to tell something about us. Here's mine...










 Our first mini-assignment for this week was to draw a dog in a minute or two. The idea was to show everyone's different styles of drawing. She's encouraging us not to try to emulate someone else's style, but to just be ourselves.
I'll be balancing my dinner of tilapia and veggies on my lap as I watch some more art class. I have to work tomorrow (my "weekend off"), but I get Sunday and Monday off.

Have a great weekend, everyone! Shalom!

4 comments:

  1. I like your accordion book and enjoyed reading and getting to know a little more of your history. Get through tomorrow and then you can enjoy your "weekend".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lisa! This book is beautiful! The drawings in combination with the texts and photos: great! And the dog is so sweet, he looks as if I would know him personally :)

    A question: Did you find my post about mysmall drawing of Psalm 86 - a few days before? - Greetings to your son Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I like your book very much. And your dog drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your book is WONDERFUL! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)