Saturday, December 16, 2017

Ballet!

I had so much fun watching this hour long ballet class! This was recorded for World Ballet Day and just follows these dancers through a typical class. One of the dancers is pregnant! If we started classes today, do you think WE could do this? The instructor is also inspirational, being a woman of a certain age. This is my YouTube offering for the day.


Enjoy!

I'm still exhausted from that hour of chair yoga yesterday, ha ha. But maybe I'll try some walking. It would be fun if there was some sort of grown-up dance class available in my area. Irish step dancing would be wonderful! This is the brisk one mile walk video I did. Only a mile, but I'm trying not to overdo and regret it! :)
Shalom, dear ones!

1 comment:

  1. The women in the ballet class are so very graceful. I'm quite sure if I attempted any of the routines I would fall flat on my face, gracefulness not being one of my attributes. ( I have bruises to prove that).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)