Friday, December 8, 2017

Guess the breed!

I think it was GM (Granny Marigold) who asked what breed Lucy (my son's new dog) is. She seems to be one of those lovable mutts you find at the shelter, which is where they got her. I'd guess she's a Lab/Terrier mix? Maybe even Lab/Border Collie? We had a Border Collie years ago who gave birth to a litter of pups, sired by our German Shepherd/Husky/Wolf mix. Two of the pups looked very much like this one. But nobody will ever know for sure. :)
It's just been a day of reading, messing around on the computer, doing a little art and some laundry. I think after I post this I'll try to get off the computer for a while and do something "real". Of course, you folks are real, so I'll probably check your blogs first, lol! :)

I might do a little culling in my book collection. I also want to read some Word and do some other reading. Anyway, nothing that sounds too exciting, but it will be a pleasant evening, I think.
Uneventful days can be a good thing!

Blessings and shalom to all!

7 comments:

  1. This dog looks friendly!
    Have a good contemplative time in this holy time before Christmas, dear Lisa! Nice new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy is definitely part Lab. She has that "let's play" look! Glad the colonoscopy turned out fine. Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy looks like she could get into a fair bit of trouble! Keep us posted as to her antics ( they're amusing when it's not your own dog).
    Lisa, I answered your question about the Stollen as a reply to your comment. In case you don't go back to check. I never know if people actually do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a good peaceful night and a good sleep! Reading Scripture is always such a blessing! :) That dog is cute and happy looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like quiet days, too. I haven't had one in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun-loving doggie. I think you are right about Lab and maybe Border Collie. Lucy looks like a good friend. God bless you, dear Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think there must be some black lab in there, I think ??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)