Saturday, December 30, 2017

Love documentaries!

I was scanning the offerings on YouTube and this one looked intriguing. I really enjoyed watching how these people live. So simply. This is the kind of work I enjoy. Real work making and growing the things needed for daily life. Not a job that's totally disconnected from real  life. I know the winters are probably much harder. I'm not sure what sort of climate they have in winter in this part of Romania.
I loved the lady's little grocery store which supplies the village with all of their shopping needs. And it's interesting to see the jars they are canning fruit in. A very down-to-earth and beautiful culture. I hope you enjoy it!

 Here are a few cards I've made in the last couple of days.

These are for the Winter Wonderland swap:



This one was for a private trade.
Here are a few photos of the grands enjoying Christmas morning. They are fun and lovable folks!




Audrey finished decorating her pillow in one sitting!

Adele shared her dollhouse very nicely with Hazel.


The dollhouse has a toilet that makes a flushing noise, AND when you shut off the little purple alarm clock in the bedroom, the two little people get tossed out of the bunk beds! ;)
It's -20 outside, so I'm just hibernating. (What's new?) It's feeling like lunchtime, so I think I'll fix a little something and watch some more documentaries.  Woo hoo!

God bless you, every one!
Shalom.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely post1 The video is so natural and healthy: This is life in contact with nature and creatures. No Monsanto!

    I like your winter-drawings VERY much! And the photo of the beloved family around your daughter-Mom is EXCELLENT! Christmas-morning with happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! I hope to watch that documentary soon! Sounds lovely! nice art work and fun Christmas pictures!!! :) Stay warm!!! It's cold here, but not -20! It's currently 25F here, which is cold for Northern NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Adele's little doll house with the people who get ejected from their beds when the alarm is shut off! Good thing that doesn't happen in real life.

    Happy New Year, Lisa, and may 2018 bring you health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed that documentary, Lisa! You and I must have very similar tastes in youtube/documentary watching. If you find some more like that one, please share with me ... or us!! Thanks. Love the doll house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)