Sunday, December 17, 2017

A special request!

Dori asked for a link to the post where Micah is shopping with all of the kids. I'm not sure which one you were interested in, Dori, so here's a link to one post:
 And here are three pictures of her doing her thing. She is truly heroic at times, lol.
   


The little brown haired guy is a nephew. Audrey was at school.

Don't get me started! I could post pictures of my family all day! Thanks for asking, Dori!

Thank goodness, Sully is getting big enough to sit in the basket and Micah doesn't have to "wear" babies all the time. Exhausting!

Have a good Sunday, everyone.
Shalom.

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I LOVE these photos! Blessings and greetings to you and to Micah-Family! You have found beautiful scenes, and the one I was longing for was the last one. I remember, that a person said like this: : "Look, there is another one on her back!"

    This post fits perfect to the time of waiting for the birth of Christ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! It's so great that you remembered that comment!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)