Monday, April 9, 2012

Drawing Lab Lesson 6

A funny thing happened at work today. I forgot how to draw! Here are my 20 Great Danes. I have to admit, I absolutely hated this lesson! :( I think I'm a little ADD and after I've done a thing once I have a craving to try something different, so having to draw the same thing over and over makes me NUTS! Having said that, I forced myself, lol! I can't believe how badly I drew these dogs! If I had drawn the dog only once, I think I would have taken my time and done a much better job. Knowing I had to do it TWENTY TIMES, I rushed through the drawings. It was also difficult to fit this big dog in a 3"x5" space. (I didn't have index cards and didn't want to waste what little sketching paper I have left, so I used notebook paper.)






Now that I'm finished whining about this lesson I'm off to see what the next lesson is all about! (It was a long, hard day at work! Sorry!)
If you want to know more about the Drawing Lab lessons we're doing together go to Cameron's Paint Myself Pretty blog!
Have a peaceful evening, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)