Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A new Diva Challenge!

So glad to hear that Artoo is on the mend and baby and mom are home! The hospital is not a pleasant place to be, though we appreciate their care. I've missed the challenge, though I've done some tangling on my own.

This week's challenge over at the Diva Challenge is to use "auras" in our zentangles. I thought this was a lot of fun! I learned several new tangles, which isn't difficult to do, since I'm a rank beginner! Go over to the Diva's website to see more zentangles!

Here's mine:

I may try another before Saturday...or I may work on my larger zentangle.

Here is the cover of my scripture journal.

I've glued a couple of maps inside, but I'm not quite sure what I will add next. I think I will do more reading and studying of the Word before deciding on something special to put in it.

Everyone enjoy your zentangling!
Shalom!

7 comments:

  1. Your tile is really a study in perfection of line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog :) I like what you did with this weeks prompt. It reminds me of a seed pod. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, nice. I really like the composition of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue is right, your elegant aura design tangle looks like a seed emerging from it's hard shell and staring to sprout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the combination of tangles you've used, they work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the Purk!! I have always struggled with this tangle, love the way you have combined everything together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)