Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Ah, more health news...

Well, the allergic reaction drama seems to have played itself out, only to be replaced by something else. Since Monday I've had a little stabbing pain in my right side, which sometimes (just for variety) radiates around to my back (kidney?). I tried to ignore it for a few days and then decided it might be good to get it checked out. My doctor may grow tired of seeing me on his doorstep.

So, I went in for a checkup today and I now have an appointment for an ultrasound in the morning. He, at first, suspected it was my gallbladder, but the pain seems to be a little lower than that. Anyway, hopefully the ultrasound will shed some light on things. My bloodpressure was down to 105/something, and is usually in the 117/75 region. That's probably why I feel sort of cold and fatigued. Updates to follow. (Sorry!)

The good news...MY TAXES ARE DONE! Yay! Next on my To-Do List is the annual reapplication for student loan payments. Then in March and April I'm on call for jury duty.

Sorry, no art at the moment. Just not feeling like it the last couple of weeks. Hopefully tomorrow's checkup will reveal something that can be fixed, and all will return to normal. Whatever that is! :)

My current reading book is called The Ladies of Ivy Cottage. It was slow to begin with, but I'm getting into it more as I go along. So, I think I'll read and relax tonight. Oh, and check some blogs!


I'll be fasting after midnight, so I'd better do some eating while I can!
Thanks for stopping by, friends and family!
Shalom to all. :)

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about this strange pain you're having.
    Hopefully the ultrasound will be able to ascertain just what's causing it. Relaxing and reading sounds like the perfect thing to do as you wait to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they can get a quick diagnosis for you. The waiting is the worst. It could still be the gall bladder...the pain does not always present in the same place for everyone. Hopefully, that might be what it is and that is a pretty easy 'fix'.

    Have a wonderful night reading. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you, brave Lisa! Hope you will be completely restored soon! Love and prayer from Dori

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear! I am glad you are getting checked out! Best to do so. Will pray for you about this! And I don't think any of us every mind health updates. So do keep us posted!!! a HUG your way and prayer too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find out what's going on and will have a simple solution. Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I hope the ultrasound results were very good and you don't have to go through any more health issues. Kudos for having done the taxes already. We used to do TurboTax but it is too complicated now. thanks for the neat comments. I had not thought of The Lion, etc. when I looked at my header photo. You are clever to think of that. Books lately - the Yada Yada Prayer Group series - have been fun and spiritually uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lisa, I'm sorry your health is still troubling you. I hope it turns out to be nothing significant. Please feel well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)