Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beginning my Jane Eyre painting...

This is what I drew in the first 20 minutes as I work on my painting for the Jane Eyre Challenge. (see sidebar)
I'm painting a cormorant perching on the mast of a sunken ship. I think I'm overdoing the feathers.
The great thing about art is that you can throw away your first, second, TWENTIETH attempt and nobody needs to know! So I'll do a lot of fiddling with this before it's finished. No hurry or time limit on this one.

Paint on, my friends!
Shalom!

3 comments:

  1. wow, loving your sketch! I cannot wait to see this as you progress along! I don't think you are over doing the feathers by the way! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, scrolling down through posts and you do have a lot going on! All very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)