Monday, March 5, 2012

Some sketches...

This is the Modigliani painting I'm trying to copy for the challenge at the Ayala Art blog.
This is my sketch so far. I'm wondering how I'm going to replicate what looks like an oil painting using watercolors. We are encouraged to give it our own twist, so I guess whatever I do will be MY twist! :)
This is the photo for the Rookie Painter challenge.
This is my beginning sketch. The burlap cloth is the most daunting part of this challenge for me, but I can change that if I need to. People get pretty loose with their interpretations in this challenge.


Since I finished these two sketches in less than 20 minutes I can also submit them to the Twenty Minute Challenge! Woo-hoo! I'm off to do that now!

Happy artsiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)